Welcome to XpoolX
contact at: email@example.com
Yenten Mining Pool - Point miners to mining.xpoolx.com:4200 (vardiff)
- XpoolX win miner: Download
- Linux Binaries website
example: cpuminer-aes-sse42.exe -a yescryptr16 -o mining.xpoolx.com:4200 -u xpoolxadmin.5 -p x
Getting Started Guide
- Create an account.
- Register here, or login if you already have account
- Create a worker that will be used by the miner to login
- Download a miner.
- Intel/ATI/AMD CPUminer Windows/*nix: from here
- Configure your miner.
If you are using Linux, Then type the following into the console:
If you want to mine on a Windows Operating System, then you might want to create a batch file to start your miner.
Simply open notepad and then copy and paste the following:
You need to change
-u Weblogin.Worker -p WorkerPassword to reflect your own account. Eg,
-u Steve.StevesWorker -p StevesWorkerPassword then go to
File > Save as and save the file as "yenten.bat".
- Create a Yenten Wallet to receive payments.
- Download the application & block chain from here
- Generate a new wallet address and input it on your account page to receive payments
- You may not download the wallet to your computer and directly transfer it to the exchanger's website. For this you need to register on the exchanger who accepts Yenten. Generate address for Yenten coin.Enter this address in the appropriate pool field. The list of exchangers that take Yenten can be found here
- IMPORTANT!!!! In order to enter your wallet number into the control panel, read step 12 site F.A.Q.